Make a Geometric Pumpkin
Using geometric shapes to create pumpkins is a fun way to experiment with your creativity.
Create unique paper pumpkins with alcohol ink and paper. Brushes are optional! Just drip the alcohol in around the paper and let your imagine guide you.
- Gather your materials: alcohol ink in colors of your choice, scissors, ruler, glue stick and paper.
- Start by dripping your inks around a full sheet of paper, creating different patterns and contrasts.
- Wait to dry before turning your inked paper upside down, drawing a grid and cutting along your grid lines to make cut out squares. You can choose any shape you want to cut!
- Assemble your cut outs in the shape of your pumpkin, or any image you'd like, and start gluing them to a secondary sheet of paper.
- Voila! Your Geometric Pumpkin is complete.