1. Glue white drawing paper onto black drawing paper. Using light pencil lines and a ruler, mark equal spaces for the number of colours you will swatch.
2. Colour a continuous line with each Stabilo Carbothello Pastel Pencil across the black and white papers adjusting pressure to achieve different colour intensities.
4. Try a different gradient line across the bottom of the page using 3-4 different colours.
Try a Large Rainbow Colour Gradient!
1. Layer colours so they overlap and blend with one another.
2. Use the pencil, your finger, or blending stomp for smooth blends.
3. Multiple layers can be done for optimal intensity if one colour overpowers another.