Bright finger paints are non-toxic and safe for little artists. Thick, creamy texture - specially formulated for finger painting. Contains a non-toxic, bitter taste to keep paint-covered fingers out of mouths. Each tub contains 100ml of paint. Washes from skin with warm soapy water Do not allow to dry. Ensure garments are washed promptly with laundry detergent.
You may also like
Learn more about our Shipping rates and delivery methods.
Meet our Inspiration Team
Visit our retail locations to get customized advice from our in-store team.