With just the touch of a wet brush, you can experience the whole Daniel Smith line of vibrant watercolors.
Experiencing these artist's quality pigments on the dot card, you learn about their properties; transparency, granulation, staining and lightfastness.
With the 238 Dots of DANIEL SMITH Watercolors you’ll get to try:
- 32 PrimaTek Watercolors which DANIEL SMITH makes from minerals.
- 12 Quinacridone watercolors
- All 6 DANIEL SMITH Cadmium Hues
- 48 colors from the Luminescent collection; 20 Iridescent, 7 Interference, 19 Duochrome, Pearlescent Shimmer and Pearlescent White
- Plus, 135 more DANIEL SMITH Extra Fine Watercolors