|DecoArt Americana® Multi-Surface Satin Acrylic - 8oz * NEW! |
An all-in one satin finish multi-surface acrylic that even works on plastic! Self-sealing so no primer or varnish is necessary with excellent coverage in 1-2 coats, dries to a durable, hard, highly resistant finish.
How to Use Multi-Surface
Shake well. Clean surface thoroughly then apply 1-2 coats with a brush or sponge. Dry to touch in 1-2 hours, air cure 7 days. For a top-rack, dishwasher-safe finish on oven-safe surfaces, place finished piece in cool oven, set temperature to 325°F, bake for 30 minutes, then cool with oven door partially open. Not for direct contact with food. Suitable for indoor or outdoor use. Cleans up with soap and water.
Features & Benefits: Superior flow and leveling, Acid-free, Intermixable, Permanent/lightfast pigments, Soap and water clean-up, Water-based/non-toxic, Made in the USA.
Tips for Multi-Surface
- Clean stencils quickly before paint dries for easier re-use.
- No primer or varnish needed.
- Get an even finish on slick surfaces (glass, metal) by using a soft brush to apply paint, as it dries paint film will self-level.
- Use a light touch on slick surfaces for better coverage.
- For an eggshell finish, use a high-density cosmetic sponge to tap the paint onto the surface. This technique will also give your basecoat tooth, which encourages additional coats of paint to adhere.